Monday 24 March 2014

I Love Rich - Respect The Rich (2014)

Genre - Hard Rock / Glam / Sleaze
Label - Self Released

Track listing:

01 - Respect The Rich (intro)
02 - (You're So Hot) I'm Gonna Fuck You With The Lights On
03 - Wake Up, Let Me Rock You
04 - We're Here To Save Rock And Roll
05 - Fight The Fire
06 - If You Don't Take Your Clothes Off, Tonight's Gonna Suck
07 - (You're So Hot) I'm Gonna Fuck You With The Lights On (Rock En Espanol Version)
08 - (You're So Hot) I'm Gonna Fuck You With The Lights On ( Clean Radio Version)
        (AKA (You're So Hot) I'm Gonna Love You With The Lights On)

Okay, so where do I start? Chicago's I Love Rich have been around for a while now, peddling their brand of party glam rock / sleaze. You only have to check out the titles in the track listing above to get a good idea of what you're in for with this band. Straight up party rock and roll, possibly a little more Spinal Tap than Steel Panther, but what the hey, these guys are loving what they do, and I'd say most of those choosing to listen to this Ep will be loving what they do too!
There is definitely a relaxed feel to the music, real good time music, with a Kiss / Ace Frehley styled vocals, and to be fair the songs are pretty strong. Did this eight track Ep need three versions of the same song? Not really, but that is probably the only real negative here. As I have already said, the songs are pretty strong, Fight The Fire and (You're So Hot) I'm Gonna Fuck You With The Lights On being the two stand outs here.
If you are looking for some good time rock and roll music for a frat party, or hell any party, then you could do a lot worse than I Love Rich!

Rating - 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment