Saturday 2 June 2012

Gotthard - Firebirth (2012)

Genre - Hard Rock
Label - Nuclear Blast

Track listing -

01. Starlight
02. Give Me Real
03. Remember It's Me
04. Fight
05. Yippie Aye Yay
06. Tell Me
07. Shine
08. The Story's Over
09. Right On
10. S.O.S.
11. Take It All Back
12. I Can
13. Where Are You
14. Starlight Acoustic-Version (Bonus Track)

Swiss hard rockers, Gotthard, return in fine form with their latest album Firebirth. Packed with fourteen stunning tracks, firebirth really dsee the band at their best. Standout tracks for me include, I Can (my favourite track on the album), Fight, SOS, Where Are You and Give Me Real. The production is first class, and as I have already said the songs are brilliant. This is a great album from a verteren band that proves that they are still as relevant as ever.

Highly reconmended to fans of the band and hard rock in general.

Rating - 9/10





No comments:

Post a Comment