Sunday 27 May 2018

Re-Launch


So after much deliberation it has been decided that I will once again resume posting reviews etc here in an attempt to help spread the word about the wealth of great music that is being released. If I am honest I really can not believe that it has been almost a year since I last posted a review!
In the time that I have been quiet there have been great releases from the likes of Judas Priest, who returned with their strongest album in years, Saxon, Ginger Wildheart, Eureka Machines, who blessed us with a great new studio album and a double album of rarities. Releases from The Darkness, Bon Jovi, Eyes of the Raven and so many more!

I truly hope to keep this little blog going with regular, if at times a little sporadic, updates, and possible the odd little article focusing upon a particular band or artist.

The first of the new reviews should be posted over the next week or so.

Thanks again for showing and interest in this little blog, and helping to spread the word about some great music.

Baz

No comments:

Post a Comment